Life at the Mauldin House

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Praise the Lord!




As many of you know....Jim and I have been trying to add to our family for over a year and a half. God has finally blessed us with another child, due on April 4th. We are so excited! I am SO SICK...believe it or not, it is much worse this time than with Sam. UGH...it is going to be a LONG time 'til April! At least I know the pay off will be worth it in the end!

I have decided I need to stay pregnant(minus the sick part), because Jim is so SWEET to me. I mean, not that he usually isn't attentive and sensitive, but he is seriously SWEET to me when I am pregnant.

Sam is so funny about it. He asked me the other day if I would eat a flashlight so the baby could see in there. Too cute!

Anyway, it has been a long wait, but I knew all along God had a plan.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am so happy for you and sorry to hear you are so sick again. Maybe this time it will not last the entire pregnancy! Keep us updated.

    We miss you guys!

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger jmn said…

    AWESOME!! We are so excited for you!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    Okay, so does it make me five years old when I want to type . . .nah nah I already knew that?!? :)

    Jon Thomas asked me if Charlie was going to be Sam's new baby. :)

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Bridget said…

    That is too cute...tell JT we will take Charlie any day! Or him for that matter! We miss you guys! And yes...it makes you 4 1/2 :)

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    I DREAMED IT WAS A GIRL, and I was sooo jealous! So, if it is a girl, I'll try really hard not to be jealous of all that pink stuff.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Carrie - go for #3 and maybe you will have a girl. Girls are A LOT more expensive!!

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    im up for giving kendall away for the right price..

    CONGRATS BRIDGET!!! i actually squeaked when i opened your page and saw that ultrasound. i am SO sorry about the sickness- its a shame Carrie isnt here to help out with the vomit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home