Life at the Mauldin House

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Fish, Fish EVERYWHERE





Last week-end Jim and Paw Paw (Jim's Daddy) took Sam fishing at a trout farm in Buford. They had a BLAST....and Sam caught the "biggest, hugest one". The picture of the kids all lined up was when they are watching them clean the fish...Sam was completely mesmerized. They also brought them home to cook and eat....yuck! I had been cleaning my kitchen all afternoon, and Jim brings in this bag of dead trout and that mischievous smile you all know and love.....so we cooked nasty fish in my house. They actually were OK....I took one courtesy bite. Sam ate 5 bites, which is actually a record for him to try something new. Anyway, next time I told Jim to be sure to take Dylan, then we can take the day's catch to my mom's.... :) I love my boys!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger mk said…

    yuck! i hope daniel never brings any fish home to be cooked in our house...but it looks like they had a lot of fun!! i can't get over how sam look so much older than 4.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Very cool! I'm so glad Peyton can't read yet, or he would be so jealous of everything Sam gets to do. I LOVE to fish. I'm actually jealous of everything Sam gets to do.

     
  • At 4:48 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    Somehow I cannot imagine Cindy with a fishing pole and slimy fish! I am still weeping over Sam's lack of hair, although I do wish I had the guts to shave JT's head.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home