Life at the Mauldin House

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Best Vacation Ever



We got to go to Orlando a few weeks ago...Jim had to work so Sam and I tagged along. We were able to go to Animal Kingdom and Universal's Islands of Adventure. The trip was the best vacation we have ever had. Everything worked out....except for a mildly horrible meltdown in Animal kingdom...(I am pretty sure someone outside the family restroom called DEFACS) .Other than that, we had a great time! Sam loved the Jurassic Park stuff in Universal. He was so brave, he rode Spiderman too....which is his parent's favorite ride ever! We stayed at a hotel with a "Kidsuite" so he had his own "room" with bumper beds (bunk beds). It was HOT...but fun! I recommend NOT going to Animal Kingdom in the summer....but that is just me!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger mk said…

    Sounds like you had a great time! What a blessing to be able to travel some with Jim. We're thinking about doing the DisneyWorld and/or Universal vacation in another year or two. Right now, I'm just looking forward to going to the beach next week - a vacation that is long overdue.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    I FORGOT THAT HIS HAIR ALL GONE! How old is he now - 12 or 13? I have tears in my eyes right now!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I'm glad you guys had a great trip! I bet it was HOT!!!! Todd and I are going to Disneyworld for our 10 year anniversary this December - without kids!! I'm not brave enough to take them yet. Although Sam does look like he is 5 years older than Peyton.

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    looks like a fun trip- i dont think poor mason could handle anything in orlando.. we gotta conquer the fake santa at walmart first.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home