Life at the Mauldin House

Sunday, July 09, 2006

ER at the beach...the story of my life





Here we are in Panama City! The WHOLE family went (Sam above with Dylan and the other precious girl with Sam is my neice Erin)...and it was truly wonderful...great weather...great condo....
but exactly one hour into our first trip to a fabulous pool....my nephew Dylan threw one of those plastic diving rings...and it hit Sam's eyebrow just right...that we ended up in the ER. I called Jim off of the golf course. We sat in the ER with the rest of the world for a few hours...and left with human super glue in his head and orders to not go near water for 10 days. Are you kidding me??? A week at the beach with my 4 year old who I put in swimming lessons in March to prepare for THIS trip....
So, we left the ER, went straight to Wal-Mart, and got waterproof bandaids....THANK GOD for nexcare!
The last picture shows his boo boo....and some jelly from toast (literally the only thing he ate on the trip). Now that the glue came off, he has no eyebrow left! Waiting to make the four year old pic appointment for a while.
By the way, how old is too old for Sam and Dylan to hold hand and walk on the beach for pictures? I am thinking....I don't know....18!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger mk said…

    I'm so jealous - We don't leave for the beach until this weekend. What a terrible way to start a vacation, by going to the ER. I'm glad Sam's alright. Looks like everyone had a great time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home