Life at the Mauldin House

Monday, September 04, 2006

"Niccotown"




If your kids watch Nickeloden at all, they are probably begging you to take them to what Sam says is "Niccotown". It is actually Nick Hotel in Orlando. More appropriately it should be named KID HEAVEN. Jim and I took Sam and my nephew Dylan last weekend. It has a water park, kid suites (we got Spongebob), putt-putt, games, shows, basketball, arcades, you name it. I highly recommend it. Just don't stay there if you plan to leave to visit a park, it is a place you need to go and plan to stay there all day! They even "slime" the kids every afternoon.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Good gosh...you guys travel alot! I am SO jealous. Sam is one lucky kid.

    I cannot believe how big Dylan is!

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger mk said…

    Looks like a lot of fun but I'm not sure our family is ready for that much fun! Though I do wish we were able to travel more.

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    niccotown is nightmare town for mason

     

Post a Comment

<< Home