Life at the Mauldin House

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A family of three...

Ok...I finally had to break down and start blogging, after reading everyone else's...and let's face it...I have plenty of embarrassing moments to share!

My first cute story takes place in Kroger, with my now big four year old boy......
Sam: Mommy, our family has only 3 in it.
Me: Yes, but one day God may decide you need a brother or sister, and then we will have 4.
Sam: Let me ask him. (Steps off the end of the cart and prays in the produce department-hands folded, head bowed) God, you want me to have a brother or sister? Uh huh, Uh huh, amen. Yeah, sorry Mommy, he said NO!
Me: (Trying not to die laughing....I just walked to the next aisle....what could I really say to that?)

So, in case you are ever in need...apparently Sam has a direct line to God!

Hope you are all doing well!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger mk said…

    You gotta love the honesty of a child! Let me know if God changes his mind. Welcome to the world of blogging! I can't believe how big Sam is now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home