Life at the Mauldin House

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Breaking all the "Rules"

Here are my children....the product of my "Mommy Rule Breaking"....
Sam was turned around forward in his car seat way before he turned 1....he got carsick. He also slept on his tummy and got cereal at 2 months due to his reflux. Now, I have to let Maddie hold her blankie or she won't go to sleep. Don't freak out....I remove it promptly! Seriously though, how cute is that picture of her all cuddled up with it??
I started her on rice this week...and today...applesauce. She is only 2 weeks shy of her 4 month birthday...so I didn't break this rule by much. She is still backwards in her car seat...and will be until she is 1! She doesn't have Sam's issues with that.

Clearly....she is happy about finally tasting something besides soy formula!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    She is getting so big!!!! And beautiful! She looks like you and Jim.

    I like when people break the rules...it makes it easier for me as well. I remember turning Peyton's car seat around a little before he was one and saying "Well Bridget turned Sam's around a long time ago...I'm sure it's ok".

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    she is a doll!!! i love that you break the rules, everyone does with #2.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home