Life at the Mauldin House

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Are you kidding me? Preschool is OVER?????????????



I cannot believe my baby graduated from preschool this week. I can't believe it for several reasons:

-Time has flown by such that I truly feel as though it was yesterday he was born.

-I didn't think this whole-2 kids all day every day ever summer thing- through. :)

-There were a few moments we weren't sure they would let him stay to finish. :)


But really, the graduation program was cute, I cried. We were so worried about the program, mainly because Sam's teacher told me EVERY day for about 2 weeks how worried she was about how he would act on stage. I chose not to ask for details about practice. I would rather not know! But, whatever he did at practice, he didn't do during the program...yipppee! I just can't believe he is going to "Big Boy" school next year. I don't even want to think about my next graduation posting for him! It will come all too soon I am afraid.


Now....what will I do to survive this summer????????????????????


3 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Bridget-
    I'm a stalker on your page as well! I keep thinking I will recognize you in a picture b/c maybe you went to MPFBC like I did!
    Anyway, I am very sad that Mother's Morning Out is over!!! 5 days a week with 2 babies...I'm completely feeling your pain! I guess we'll be spending some quality time at our local parks! Oh, and Target of course!(we go there at least once a week!)
    Just wanted to say hello and "introduce" myself!
    Rachel

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger mk said…

    Bridget -
    We'll be sure to include you on the email list. We'll have to come up with some cheap, multi-child friendly places to visit. I'm sure the summer will fly by too and we'll be adding posts about "back to school" before we know it.

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I cried when 3 year old preschool was over - I know I couldn't handle seeing my child in a cap and gown like that. It is too precious!

    I'm wondering what I'll do to survive the summer as well. Maybe we can all get together sometime.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home