Life at the Mauldin House

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Maddie's One Month Pictures






I cannot believe how FAST this month has gone! I guess lack of sleep tends to make things a blurr! I had forgotten how blurry life can be when you have a newborn! Maddie is so good....she is nothing like her brother...though she loves him dearly. He is doing great with her. It is nice to have a helper in the car to reinsert the passy. Carrie, we do need to work on inventing that "passy paste" you always talked about needing! We are trying to adjust to a "low maintenance" child. We are also desperately hoping that lasts! It's funny how different boys and girls really are from birth....and how different their Daddy is with them! Jim is totally wrapped around her little finger already. He is still wanting me to get pregnant again right away...even with the lack of sleep. (Yes, he is insane.) I told him when he can figure out a way to be pregnant and sick for 9 months instead of me....we have a deal!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:19 AM, Blogger mk said…

    Enjoy them while they're small, it really does go fast! Those pictures are great - I love her expressions! Let Jim stay home with the kids by himself for about a month and then see if he still feels the same. Maddie is just precious! I'm glad we got to meet her in person.

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    She is SOO precious!!! I love the pink! It's fun after having a boy.

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    what a cutie.. she looks so much like you. shes obviously a huge fan of the feather boa.

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    That is one cute baby, but I'd be mad too if someone covered me in pink feathers!!! That packaged is coming soon, I promise!!!!

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    By the way, she totally looks just like you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home