Life at the Mauldin House

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's Official...the nursery will be PINK



We had a 3D/4D Ultrasound tonight to get another peek at our baby girl. Jim is so cute about having a baby girl, he has really already totally fallen in love with her! We were starting to get paranoid looking at all the pink stuff when "she" had been so stubborn at every past ultrasound. She still had her legs crossed tonight, but we did get a quick 2 second peek and it is finally official! The pink wallpaper will be going up soon! She kept cuddling up to me, and she was sucking on her thumb some. We think so far she is turning out to be the "anti-Sam", so maybe she will be low maintenance....hmmm...one can hope, right? The ultrasound also measures her as "average", so the technician told me she would most likely be around 7 lbs. - 8 at the most. Now, before Sam was born they told me he would barely be 7....and we all know how that turned out (9lbs 2.5oz), so I am not holding my breath...but I do have some glimmers of hope!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    she looks so cute in the picture, like shes got chubby cheeks. good luck with the anti-sam.... my experience with girls is you will now just have a sassy-sam. Bring on the pink!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    The smocking has officially begun! I'm a little jealous of the pink though becasue I think we are stuck with blue forever since both Jonathan and I are on the anti-baby wagon for the moment!

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Bridget said…

    Well, at least Madison can benefit from the lack of pink in the Spears household! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home